About LOGIN Conference
LOGIN is the conference for developers and professionals, executives, venture capitalists, designers in the gaming and technology industry, including Mobile game development, MMOG development, Xbox Live and PlayStation Network development, Online game development, Console game development, and digital distribution. This annual conference takes place in San Francisco to bring together a mix of industry leaders to discuss, collaborate, and share advancements about technology, design, business, community and legal areas of game development.
LOGIN Conference features two full days of lectures, panels, and roundtables, renowned local and international industry speakers, facilitated networking activities, parties, keynote lunches, meetings and an exhibition area. The conference has an international attendee list of more than 1000 of the most influential, forward-thinking leaders in the business of online game development.
Who should attend to LOGIN Conference?
- Game Developers (Mobile Games, Console Games, Facebook Games, Online Games, MMOs, Social Games, Console Games…)
- Mobile Development and Technology Companies and Professionals
- Payment Solution Companies
- Design Professionals
- Network Developers
- Digital Distribution Publishers
- Venture Capitalists
- International Consulates
- Content Delivery Network Providers
- Technology Vendors
- Creative Outsourcing Firms
- Game Studios
We are thrilled to seeing you at LOGIN Conference.