We are happy to announce that LOGIN Conference partnered with Game Connection which is an international conference that gives video game industry professionals the opportunity to interact, network, and promote their products, services, and expertise.
Since 2001, key players from the games industry gather three times per year—in Europe, the US, and Asia—to meet, do business together, connect with new industry professionals, and socialize in a lively environment where business gets done. In 2011, Game Connection launched a program of [...]
We are so excited to announce that Coverflow ‘the amazing band’ will take over the stage at the official party on the 2nd day of LOGIN Conference 2013.
The Official LOGIN Conference 2013 Party will be open to the exclusive LOGIN Conference 2013 attendees only.
Coverflow is emerging as one of the better-known techie bands of recent years. It is made up of venture capitalists Tim Chang (bass guitar) and Raj Kapoor (lead vocalist), as well as current and former Facebook executives [...]
We are honored to be announcing LOGIN Conference 2013′s second round of world-class speakers:
* Nathan Blecharczyk – CTO, Airbnb
* Henry Oh – Director, Strategic Initiatives, Animoca
* Dean Takahashi – Lead Writer, Venture Beat
* Mark Long – CEO, Meteor Entertainment
* Becky Ann Hughes – Vice President of Marketing & Product, Playfirst, Inc.
* Matthew Hannus – CEO, Sleepy Giant Entertainment
* Linda Jiang- Vice President of Business Development, Umeng Technology Limited
* John Bates – Platform Marketing, Mindark / Entropia Universe
* Chris Early – [...]
We are happy to announce our first round of world-class speakers:
* Michael Chang – Senior Director, Corporate Development, EA
* Simon Dawlat – CEO, AppGratis
* Jeremy Monroe – General Manager, Wargaming America
* Nick Berry – Data Scientist, Facebook
* Alan Patmore – Vice President, Product, KIXEYE
* David Kim – CEO, Animoca
* Marcus Yoder – Executive Director, Business Development, IGT
* Kent Wakeford – EVP, Corporate Development, Kabam
* Shawn Foust – Vice President, Quark Games
* Michael Oiknine – CEO, Apsalar
* YuChiang Cheng – CEO, [...]
We are thrilled to announce our partnership with Neurogaming Conference. This event is the where your mind and body meet game play. Neurogame developers are using the latest emotional, cognitive, sensory and behavioral technologies to create radically compelling experiences to engage and entertain gamers worldwide.
At NeuroGaming 2013 you’ll…
* Find out how neurogaming technologies are creating new growth opportunities
* See what venture and strategic investors are looking to fund in the space
* Hear from industry thought leaders and start up [...]
We are happy to announce that LOGIN Conference partnered with Mobile Gaming USA. At Mobile Gaming USA West on May 14-15 in San Francisco, over 200 senior execs from the biggest names in mobile games, including Zynga, Chillingo, and Gamevil, will share their insights on how to market, monetize, and distribute your game titles to reach over 500 million mobile gamers worldwide. Join to our great partnered event MGUSA San Francisco!
Early Bird Registration is now available for LOGIN Conference 2013.
If you do not want to miss the important speeches from the heavyweights of the industry and the chance to meet the fellow professionals, register today and save over $100 on your tickets.
Click here to get your ticket today.
We are happy to announce that LOGIN Conference partnered with GamesBeat 2013 again in 2013. GamesBeat 2013 has a new theme this year: “The Battle Royal.” In the past couple of years, they’ve held the event alongside MobileBeat. But it has grown so much that GamesBeat will return on Oct. 29-30, 2013, as a standalone conference that’s 100 percent dedicated to gaming.
Gamesbeat 2013 will take place on October 29-30, 2013 almost a month after LOGIN Conference and we would like [...]
LOGIN Conference is happy to announce that Application Developer Alliance is one of LOGIN Conference 2013′s official media partners.
Application Developer Alliance, is an industry association dedicated to meeting the unique needs of developers as creators, innovators and entrepreneurs. Alliance members includes more than 18,000 individual developers and more than 100 companies.
For more information about Application Developer Alliance, please click here.
Time To Submit Your Proposals…
LOGIN Conference team is pleased to announce that the call for speakers is open.
We are looking to have world-class speakers with information packed sessions focused on mobile gaming and development, console gaming, online gaming, business development, game design, monetization, technology, and legal areas.
LOGIN Conference offers tremendous opportunities for exposure and recognition for speakers. Different than 2012, LOGIN Conference will have 2 full days of speaking sessions in addition to expo opportunity in 2013.
Deadline for speaking [...]