We are thrilled to share our agenda and offer you Bizzabo, our official mobile app for LOGIN Conference 2013.
Our official networking app will help you on planning who to meet, socializing and staying up to date to see what is going on with LOGIN Conference 2013. You can browse the agenda, mark your favorite sessions, and follow the event Twitter hashtag. (#loginsf13)
Join our networking community by following the steps below:
1. Download Bizzabo (iPhone, Android) – http://www.bizzabo.com/download
‘Navigating The Digital Gaming Landscape’
Dean Takahashi – Lead Writer for GamesBeat, Venture Beat
Chris Early – VP of Digital Publishing, Ubisoft
Michael Chang – Managing Partner, Mavent Partners
Rahul Sandil – Head – Customer Acquisition and Retention Team Dakota – Project Spark Microsoft Studios, Microsoft (Redmond, WA)
Mike Goslin – General Manager, Rebel Entertainment
Mobile is becoming the biggest of all game platforms, but how do you succeed on it? How much should you invest in other platforms such as social networks, the web, and [...]
We are thrilled to announce Pocket Gamer, the world’s leading destination for mobile game news, reviews and insights, as a media partner for the LOGIN Conference 2013.
Pocket Gamer will be hosting a kickoff mixer on Thursday, September 26, 6-9pm at the KIXEYE Death Star with an illustrious panels of speakers including Dan Fiden, GM, KIXEYE, Jim Greer, CEO, Kongregate at GameStop, Erik Reynolds, Senior Director of Public Relations at EA Maxis, Renato Iwersen, VP of Tango, and Martine [...]
Here is a social media challenge from LOGIN team… You can win a free ticket for LOGIN Conference 2013.
How To Win :
1 . Facebook
* Like our Facebook Page.
* Share the event on your wall and tell us why you want to attend to LOGIN Conference 2013. Make sure to use the official hashtag : #loginsf13.
* Follow us on Twitter.
* Tweet the event link and tell us why you want to attend to LOGIN Conference 2013 with the hashtag #loginsf13.
We are excited to announce the 3rd round of speakers for LOGIN Conference 2013.
LOGIN Conference has a schedule of amazing speakers, great panels, and all the big excitement of our official afterparty which Coverflow will take over the stage for a great closing night. If you don’t want to miss the opportunity of meeting with the heavyweights of Silicon Valley, quality time with the industry professionals and great events, register today for LOGIN Conference 2013 and save your spot before [...]
We are happy to announce that LOGIN Conference partnered with Game Connection which is an international conference that gives video game industry professionals the opportunity to interact, network, and promote their products, services, and expertise.
Since 2001, key players from the games industry gather three times per year—in Europe, the US, and Asia—to meet, do business together, connect with new industry professionals, and socialize in a lively environment where business gets done. In 2011, Game Connection launched a program of [...]
We are so excited to announce that Coverflow ‘the amazing band’ will take over the stage at the official party on the 2nd day of LOGIN Conference 2013.
The Official LOGIN Conference 2013 Party will be open to the exclusive LOGIN Conference 2013 attendees only.
Coverflow is emerging as one of the better-known techie bands of recent years. It is made up of venture capitalists Tim Chang (bass guitar) and Raj Kapoor (lead vocalist), as well as current and former Facebook executives [...]
We are honored to be announcing LOGIN Conference 2013′s second round of world-class speakers:
* Nathan Blecharczyk – CTO, Airbnb
* Henry Oh – Director, Strategic Initiatives, Animoca
* Dean Takahashi – Lead Writer, Venture Beat
* Mark Long – CEO, Meteor Entertainment
* Becky Ann Hughes – Vice President of Marketing & Product, Playfirst, Inc.
* Matthew Hannus – CEO, Sleepy Giant Entertainment
* John Bates – Platform Marketing, Mindark / Entropia Universe
* Chris Early – Vice President of Digital Publishing, Ubisoft
* Jong Woo – Vice [...]
We are happy to announce our first round of world-class speakers:
* Michael Chang – Senior Director, Corporate Development, EA
* Jeremy Monroe – General Manager, Wargaming America
* Nick Berry – Data Scientist, Facebook
* Alan Patmore – Vice President, Product, KIXEYE
* Marcus Yoder – Executive Director, Business Development, IGT
* Kent Wakeford – EVP, Corporate Development, Kabam
* Michael Oiknine – CEO, Apsalar
* YuChiang Cheng – CEO, WGT
We have many incredible names coming soon…
You will not want to miss LOGIN Conference 2013 this year.
We are thrilled to announce our partnership with Neurogaming Conference. This event is the where your mind and body meet game play. Neurogame developers are using the latest emotional, cognitive, sensory and behavioral technologies to create radically compelling experiences to engage and entertain gamers worldwide.
At NeuroGaming 2013 you’ll…
* Find out how neurogaming technologies are creating new growth opportunities
* See what venture and strategic investors are looking to fund in the space
* Hear from industry thought leaders and start up [...]